Rottweiler Skin problems
Every Rottweiler owner loves his dog and wants the best. but Rottweiler Skin problems are very common, However, it sometimes happens that your Rottie does not do as well, for example, if your buddy has skin problems. What do you have to do then?
How do Rottweiler skin problems arise?
We are the first to admire the beautiful shiny fur of a dog. Like a mirror, the fur shows whether the animal receives proper nutrition and care and whether it is healthy. Since the skin is the largest organ in the body, it deserves extra attention, support, and care.
Infection by parasites, inflammation or disease, in general, must always be treated by a veterinarian. Many food-related skin and fur problems can be brought under control by adjusting the diet and adding supplements.
Skin and fur problems are caused by:
- nutritional deficiencies
- parasites (fleas, mites)
- allergic reactions
- hormonal disorders
- chronic skin condition
- general discomfort
Rottweiler Skin problems due to food shortages
Poorly digestible protein residues (from vegetable raw materials or meat components of inferior quality), chemical components (preservatives, colors, and fragrances) are mainly filtered by the kidneys in the healthy dog or excreted through the intestine with the feces. If the metabolism fails in this way, the body tries to get rid of them through the skin surface. The residues or waste products stored in the subcutaneous tissue then cause itching, flakes, hair loss and inflammation. In addition to proteins, essential fatty acids play a distinctive role in beautiful, shiny and firm skin. Essential fatty acids are not produced by the body, they must be part of the diet.
Unsaturated fatty acids are more valuable to the body than saturated fatty acids. Essential unsaturated fatty acids are part of the cell structure. In the case of deficiencies, you can see defects in tissues, resulting in skin problems such as flakes, eczema, broken hair or hair loss.
Rottweiler Skin problems
Possible solutions for Rottweiler skin problems
- switch to food adapted to the protein requirement
- opt for high-quality, easily digestible protein sources (with a lot of meat)
- critically examine delicacies (not too many bull tendons, pig ears or chew bones, these contain approximately 80% protein)
- Kober Give 100% natural dog food for full support from pup to senior.
- add unsaturated, essential fatty acids to the diet. Keep the ratio of 5-10 Omega-6 to 1 Omega-3 fatty acids Hokamix with quick results.
There are various Hokamix products:
- Hokamix Skin & Shine for a beautiful shiny coat; at beds, dry / flaky skin and extreme hair loss; a visible effect quickly; tackles problems from within; ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 acidifying; extra Omega-7 fatty acids to promote skin regeneration; extra Omega-9 fatty acids to support heart function and a healthy cholesterol level.
- Hokamix Forte extreme hair loss; dry, red and / or sensitive skin; thin hair; itch complaints. It also promotes digestion and metabolism and strengthens natural resistance.
- Hokamix Skin, coat and vitality powder the original recipe with 30 herbs; for whole-body support; very effective with existing disorders; suitable for all dogs; as a supplement to the diet.
you also may like this-
Important questions about Dog vaccinations
Rottweilers hip dysplasia What Does It Look Like and How Is It Treated?